Male Reproductive Structures
1. Structures include the body or shaft, glans
penis, and urethra.
2. Primary functions include pathway for
urination and is the organ for intercourse.
1. Structures include the testes, epididymis, and
2. Normal temperature within the scrotum is
slightly cooler than body temperature for
optimum sperm production.
C. Prostate gland
1. Secretes a milky alkaline fluid
2. Enhances sperm movement and neutralizes
acidic vaginal secretions
See also : Female Reproductive Structures